Baked vegetable biryani
The warming spices in this baked vegetable biryani from Tilda make it perfect for an autumn night.
2 - 4 people
- 1 Pack of Tilda Pilau Steamed Basmati rice
- 250g cooked baby potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- A few okra
- A handful of toasted flaked almonds
- A handful of golden sultanas
- 4 tablespoons of natural yoghurt
- Handful chopped coriander
- Dice 250g of cooked baby potatoes and pan-fry in oil with a sliced onion until golden. Stir in 1 tablespoon of garam masala and 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- When the potatoes are golden and spices aromatic, add a few slices of okra. Stir in the Tilda Pilau rice, some toasted flaked almonds and some golden sultanas, after about 3 minutes.
- When the rice is piping hot, add 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt. Serve straightaway with a handful of chopped coriander.